Reach a Higher Level of Efficient Communications with the KENWOOD NEXEDGE System
- Fully Equipped for Digital & Analog Modes
- Clear Backlit Display
- User Friendly Controls
- Operating Ease
- Rugged Construction
- All-weather Reliability
Save 20% through BuyBoard!
Educator Communication Challenges
A primary concern for educators, regardless of the size of the campus or district, is communications in-building, on-campus and across the district:
- How do we keep students safer in the classroom, on the school bus and at after-school events?
- How do we know where our staff is located at any given time?
- How do we respond to emergencies and communicate with our staff when that happens?
- How do we quickly coordinate with local first responders when outside emergency support is required?
- Do we practice regularly with first responders so in case of emergency we remember what to do?
- How do we ensure our bus drivers comply with distracted driver rulings that ban holding a mobile telephone while operating a commercial motor vehicle?
- How do we monitor buses and manage routes?
Radio communications successfully addresses these challenges by keeping staff connected, students secure, and administrators, parents and the public confident:
- Reaching administrators, staff and bus drivers anywhere they go with voice and data.
- Improving safety and security across the district and around campus.
- Providing instant communications with public safety and direct responders.
- Keeping every department connected easily and seamlessly.
- Improving response time, logistics and staff coordination.
- Maximizing investment and infrastructure.
- Meeting shrinking budgets cost-effectively.
Contact us Today to Discuss Your Needs & Make a Plan for Your Campus
210-656-5073 or email@example.com
SOURCES: 1. Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, May 2014. 2. Motorola 2013 Nationwide Education Survey